self improvement and positive motivation
Here you can find free e-books, audio-books, video-clips, presentations and useful links how to improve your life, success, self-improvement, positive thinking, motivation, strong will, attitude, happiness, rich...
How To Improve Your Life by Randy Pausch
He died of pancreatic cancer in 2008, but wrote a book ‘The last lecture” before then, one of the bestsellers in 2007. What a legacy to leave behind…
In a letter to his wife Jai and his children, Dylan, Logan, and Chloe, he wrote this beautiful "guide to a better life" for his wife and children to follow. May you be blessed by his insight.
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
1. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don't over do; keep your limits
4. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with, people you play with, people you work with and people you live with. Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.
When I found this video I was in the bad mood and was going through low period of my life. After I saw the clip I suddenly realized my situation is not so bad as I have seen before this video-clip. This man is unbelievable. Such a big concentration of amazing positive attitude, strong will, optimism, dedication, etc.
This is my most favorite video made by my nephew Branko Jašš. Branko is young talented artist focused on music video clips and commercial video presentations. For more details about this artist follow his own web site Frametouch.net. On the beginning of his film career he made short video clip about his own cousin Milan Lalkovič. Milan dreamed about big soccer team from his early childhood. His dream with hard daily work and strong will became true when he was drafted as just 14 years old boy from Slovakian town Košice to the legendary European Chelsea Club as very talented player.
Must see! Must listen! Must read! Alpha and omega to reach your life dream to reach you goal. This book made really deep impact on my life. When I read this book I made manager level at FLP within six months!
The visualize secret - watch video
Another excellent motivational book.
Please keep in mind that although these types
of motivation e-books or any of the other inspirational books
out right now there are good to read, your life is not going to
change just by reading them. Yes, you will certainly get
influenced and inspired but unless you take actions, all you
will certainly obtain is a great feeling that will disappear
away after a couple of days. I know individuals who read lots of
books but in terms of accomplishing their goals, they never have
gotten very far.
Collect knowledge and expanding your mind by reading books on motivation or self help ebooks is certainly much better than not reading at all but I doubt you are studying these publications simply to kill some time. I am guessing that you are looking for some thing by reading through these ebooks. You are wishing to discover the "key" to success in all areas of your life. If you study enough of these self improvement ebooks, you will definitely accumulate a bunch of tips that may help improve your life. However, I am certain you have had the experience of reading a e-book and thinking, "Whoa, that is a excellent idea. I am going to implement it to my life" just to have a month go by with out actually doing anything.
If you truly would like your life to change, to have got all that you want, then read these personal improvement publications with the attitude of action. If you pick up a excellent idea, make use of it right away even if you are not done along with the e-book. Only through action, no, only consistent action will you have a opportunity of making the life that you have got always dreamed of. Any of these inspirational books may have the power to change your own life or at least motivate and inspire you to take action.
I collected these inspirational presentations floating around on the web because I like them very much. They help me always when I need some push and I hope they help you also.
I picked up these motivational speeches for you. I like them very much. They help me always when I need some push and I hope they help you also...will come soon
I picked up these quotes for you. I like them very much.